Location: Tirat HaCarmel, Israel
Minovia is seeking a Research Associate to take part in cutting edge research pertaining to mitochondrial translational therapy. We are looking for a candidate with excellent technical capacity on the bench working with cellular and molecular biology methodologies and with a willingness to adjust to the constantly changing work demands expected in a fast-paced start-up company. Responsibilities will include experimental execution, analysis, and interpretation of studies. This is an outstanding opportunity to have a broad influence on the development and success of novel mitochondrial cell therapy modalities.
- BSc or MSc in the biological sciences with hands-on experience in cellular and molecular biology methodologies.
- Previous experience of at least one year in a wet lab work.
- Ability to work in a team and in a results-driven environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to manage time effectively, respond quickly to changing priorities, and adapt within a fast-paced environment.
- Motivated, goal-orientated individual who can work effectively, both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to write (protocols, reports)
- Organized, detail-oriented and with good ability of time management
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
- Experience with mammalian cell culture systems
- Experience with DNA quantitation methodologies (PCR or sequencing)
- Experience with basic cell and molecular biology machinery (plate reader, microscopes)
- Experience with antibody-based detection methods (flow cytometry, Luminex, ELISA)
- Previous industry experience
- Previous experience in cell therapy
To apply, contact: Limor Lior- HR Director – email@example.com