June 13, 2022
Minovia is seeking a Research Associate to participate in cutting-edge research on mitochondrial translational therapy. We are looking for a candidate with pre-clinical research experience and a willingness to adjust to the constantly changing work demands expected in a fast-paced start-up company.
Responsibilities will include in vitro and in vivo experiments, to be performed internally and with subcontractors as appropriate.
This is an outstanding opportunity to broadly influence the development and success of novel mitochondrial cell therapy modalities.
· MsC/or Ph.D. in the biological sciences
· Experience in in-vitro cell culturing or molecular biology
· Demonstrated scientific writing capabilities (protocols, reports)
· High-level oral and written communication skills in English
· Ability to manage time effectively, respond quickly to changing priorities, and adapt to a fast-paced environment
· Motivated, goal-orientated individual who can work effectively, both independently and as part of a team
· Organized, detail-oriented, and with good ability in time management
· Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
Recommended additional skills:
– Previous industry experience
– Bioinformatics/programming skills
– Experience with mitochondrial biology
– Experience with DNA quantitation methodologies (PCR, sequencing)
– Experience with basic cell and molecular biology machinery (plate reader, microscopes)
– Experience with antibody-based detection methods (flow cytometry, Luminex, ELISA)
For applications: https://forms.monday.com/forms/51ac803af1952c084106e09653705262?r=use1