Location: Tirat HaCarmel, Israel
Minovia is seeking a Research Scientist to take part in cutting edge research pertaining to mitochondrial translational therapy. We are looking for a candidate with excellent technical capacity on the bench working with molecular biology methodologies and with a willingness to adjust to the constantly changing work demands expected in a fast-paced start-up company. Responsibilities will include experimental execution, analysis, and interpretation of studies.
This is an outstanding opportunity to have a broad influence on the development and success of novel cell therapy modalities addressing mitochondrial dysfunction.
- Postdoctoral studies and/or PhD in the biological sciences.
- Experience of leading multiple projects including in vitro and in vivo experiments.
- Demonstrated scientific writing capabilities (publications, grants, protocols, reports)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to manage time effectively, respond quickly to changing priorities, and adapt within a fast-paced environment.
- Motivated, goal-orientated individual who can work effectively, both independently and as part of a team.
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
- Experience with mammalian cell culture systems
- Experience with DNA quantitation methodologies (PCR or sequencing)
- Experience with basic cell and molecular biology machinery
- Experience with antibody-based detection methods (flow cytometry, Luminex, ELISA)
- Previous industry experience
- Previous experience in cell therapy
To Apply, contact Limor Lior, HR Director – firstname.lastname@example.org